The use of vehicles for tourist travel is governed by EC Regulation no. 561/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions. In these rules VITA SpA it strictly abide to safeguard the security of travel of its staff and transported.
General conditions governing the use interregional bus Gran Turismo
- Reservation in the travel agency, at the facilities of VITA SpA or using the online booking site www.transfervallee.eu is mandatory.
- The transport of small pets is allowed, provided they are implemented the necessary precautions, such as to make them harmless (es. muzzle) against the payment of a full fare ticket.
- The transport of checked baggage is allowed, baggage which the Company assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage, having the custody of the same by exclusively concerned. Baggage in excess of the permitted (no. 1 suitcase per person) or bulky items will be accepted according to the remaining availability of space on board the bus.
- Tickets are personal and not transferable and their validity is limited only to the date for which they were issued. The non-operation of the trip does not entitle them to the extension of the use of the ticket, it to its reimbursement.
- The Company VITA SpA decline all responsibility for missed connections and/or delays. The applicable law is exclusively the Italian one, regardless of the nationality of the passenger. Any dispute arising between the passenger and VITA SpA. it must be submitted exclusively to the Judicial Authority will be competent and Italian, on an exclusive basis, the Court of Aosta.
Terms and Conditions for low cost transfers from the airports of Milan Malpensa and Linate, Turin Caselle, Genova and Geneva for the Valle d'Aosta and/or vice versa. Local services, to and from all locations in the Valle d'Aosta.
Book on www.transfervallee.eu
The contractual conditions that govern the online services of Transfer Vallée is provided in Annex "Transfer Agreement".